As I write this, early in the morning on Friday, October 2nd, the Public Test Realms for patch 3.3 have just begun, and the datamining sites have begun their hunt for goodies in the PTR data files. From Dwarven Totems, to an inner preview of the Icecrown Raid, the sites are chock full of 3.3 goodness. Another thing the sites and twitter are full of is ‘when will it go live’. Well, this post is your chance to get your predictions in now. When do you think patch 3.3 will go live? Patch 3.2 was on the PTR for 1 month and 12 days. 3.1 was on them for about a week under 2 months. Also, what do you think the release date will mean for patch 4.0 and then the release of Cataclysm? Comment below to get your say!
Play the Latest Episode!
- Medros on All Things Azeroth #310 – Delving into Pearl of Pandaria with Mickey and Cheeks
- Geoff Thompson on All Things Azeroth #310 – Delving into Pearl of Pandaria with Mickey and Cheeks
- Icydai on Caging Azeroth – Choosing Which Pet to use a Battle-Stone on
- Twistedmind on Patch 5.4 PTR Patch Notes released: Let loose the dogs of (the flame)war
- Richard (RPG Name: Jahadeem) on Contact Us!