We here at Dwight Wallbridge Productions are always happy to lend a hand to support good causes. Some of you may know I am a gamer as well as a photographer, and therefore a supported of the Child’s Play charity, started by the guys over at the Penny Arcade web comic. It’s a way for gamers to give back, to show the world there is more to us than a controller, avatar, character or title. Therefore when Brigwyn, over at The Hunter’s Lodge, twittered about his planned Child’s Play charity auction, an event to celebrate the World of Warcraft in game event Children’s Week, I knew right away I had to give what I could. For the photography side, I offered up an 8×10 print, unframed, of one of my collection, of course dependent of model release where applicable. On the podcasting side of the company(Dwight Wallbridge Productions) I offered up a one episode sponsorship. If you want to support Child’s Play, a great charity helping kids, and get a sponsorship of the show or a print of one of my photos, check out the eBay auctions. Also, be sure to check out all the other awesome stuff being donated!
Play the Latest Episode!
- This Week’s Work #8: Crowdtilt Edition | Shawn's blog on All Things Azeroth #385 – The Beta Hokey Pokey
- This Week’s Work #7: Job Interview Edition | Shawn's blog on All Things Azeroth #383 – Preparing to Prepare
- This Week’s Work #6: Job Application Edition | Shawn's blog on All Things Azeroth #382 – Double the Meds
- This Week’s Work #5: Busted Chair Edition | Shawn's blog on All Things Azeroth #381 – Kage of Silver
- This Week’s Work #4: Tech Support Edition | Shawn's blog on All Things Azeroth #380 – Shuffle Up and Deal