Play the Latest Episode!
- Medros on All Things Azeroth #310 – Delving into Pearl of Pandaria with Mickey and Cheeks
- Geoff Thompson on All Things Azeroth #310 – Delving into Pearl of Pandaria with Mickey and Cheeks
- Icydai on Caging Azeroth – Choosing Which Pet to use a Battle-Stone on
- Twistedmind on Patch 5.4 PTR Patch Notes released: Let loose the dogs of (the flame)war
- Richard (RPG Name: Jahadeem) on Contact Us!
Category Archives: Pet Battles
Living in Winnipeg, I am thoroughly used to being ill adjusted to the change in seasons. The picture above is taken out of my window on this, the first day of spring here. However, seasons in WoW have been fairly … Continue reading
I have spent a fair bit of time doing pet battling, and there is one thing that has always been a pet peeve of mine through the entire process. If I am battling and capture a rare pet, the pet … Continue reading
Hail, hearty pet battle masters! The new patch is coming Soon™ and with it will come many changes to our beloved pets. New pets, new abilities, and changes to favored pets all abound in this new patch, and I wanted … Continue reading
If you are like me, it is very hard for you to hit the capture button on a pet when you don’t see that blue border on its portrait. When the pet you are hunting is a rare spawn, the … Continue reading
Battle Pets. Pokewow. Whatever you call this new minigame within World of Warcraft, there has been numerous sites and resources launched in concert with this new feature which launched with the Mists of Pandaria expansion. Not only do we have … Continue reading